Financials

The Foundation’s expenditures totaled just over $2.6 million in 2020. 72 percent of these funds were given through 201 grants to churches, 28 scholarships to individuals and 32 Theology of Work courses. The remaining 28 percent was used to administer this work.

Providing grants for small start-up projects of churches in major urban centers worldwide remains the primary giving area of the Foundation, as it has been since the Foundation’s inception. The remainder of the Foundation’s giving was channeled through the Harvey Fellows Program,  the Theology of Work grant program and matching gifts.

Visit the 2020 Annual Report Financials page for more financial information.

View our recent 990PF filings:
2020
2019
2018
2017
2016